Get the smile you want & deserve.
Sometimes, a mix of treatments is necessary to increase the health of your mouth or appearance of your smile. At Dr. Lordo’s office, we align the right mix of knowledge, treatments and hand picked specialists to achieve your specific goals.
Our Implant Team: Rocco, surgical assistant; Trish, treatment coordinator, Dr. Lordo, your dentist; Dr. Cook, oral surgeon; Matt, 3i implant representative.
Full Mouth Reconstruction Typically Involves a Mix Of Treatments Like:
- Crowns & bridges
- Dental implants
- Cosmetic crowns and veneers
- Traditional braces or Invisalign
- Bone grafting or periodontal (gum) surgery
- Occlusal guard and bite equilibration
- Modern root canal therapy
- All on four or more hybrids
In Order to Solve Problems or Challenges Like:
- Stop damaging effects of decay
- Replace multiple missing or decayed teeth
- Repair worn or broken teeth
- Align teeth and bite
- Treat unhealthy gums
- Alleviate jaw pain and stiffness
- Stabilize dentures
Request an appointment today!
We Work With a Unique Approach.
A harmonious reconstruction is about the final look and function of dental work. Dr. Lordo is among only 10% of dentists in the country who practice the Concept of Complete Dentistry. This proven approach focuses on the integration of all components of the mouth, in which the jaw as the foundation and jaw joint health is established, to ensure that everything is properly aligned for ideal function and longevity.
What will the process be like?
Feeling nervous about what’s ahead?
That’s okay. We understand. Our approach is designed to help you feel comfortable and confident about the path to your new smile.