Welcome to the Family.
If you’re here, you’re likely looking to prepare for your first appointment with us.
Our team is looking forward to meeting you! Please read below to ensure you’re prepared for your first visit.
What To Expect At Your First Appointment
You’re very important to us.
Unlike franchise or high-volume offices, we believe that you deserve our full time and attention.
Here’s what to expect at your first visit:
You will want to schedule about 2 hours for your first visit.
- First you will meet with our treatment coordinator and Dr. Lordo to review all of your information, your medical history and you will learn more about our office and are encourage to explain your concerns and expectations.
- One our amazing hygienist will update your dental X-rays, take digital photographs of your teeth and smile and measure your gums for any gum or bone disease.
- If your gums measure 4 mm and less the dental hygienist will cleaning of your teeth. If you’re comes measure 4 mm or more, this may be a sign of gum or bone disease and Dr. Lordo will discuss your options.
- If you are anxious or nervous, multiple levels of sedation can be offered at any time to help you relax.
- When Dr. Lordo is finished performing a very thorough initial exam and he will spend time discussing your goals, questions, and concerns.
- If dental photography isn’t available or is outdated, Dr. Lordo will ask to take new digital images of your teeth.
- Dr. Lordo will spend time discussing your goals, questions, and concerns.
- If any treatments are recommended, a treatment plan will be outlined. Some patients may be asked to return for a private treatment plan consultation if they have extensive treatment needs to help you understand your options.
- Before leaving the office, the staff will help you understand your own individual next steps.
- We promise to be non-nonjudgmental, optimistic and caring as we treat you like family.
Prepare For Your First Visit
Please arrive 15 minutes early for your first appointment. This ensures that our front-office team has the opportunity to review your information. Then, your appointment can start on time!
Please bring the following with you:
- Current Insurance Card (if you carry insurance)
- Drivers License of Photo ID
- Completed New Patient Forms (available below)
- Your Questions! We love talking with our patients!
- Health History/HIPPA
- Authorization to Release HIPPA
- Informed General Consent
- Office Policy
- Dental Benefits
Insurance and Finance Information
Below are some Insurances we are in network with. Your insurance not listed? Do not worry, please call us to learn more if yours is not mentioned there are too many to list.
- Delta Dental Premier
- DHA – Dental Health Alliance
We will gather all the necessary information and take the time to show you how your proposed treatment interacts with your insurance. Our goal is to make the finances clear and easy to understand so you can focus on your health!