We Are Open!
In accordance with Governor DeWine’s plans for opening the state, our office has safely reopened!
Here are some things you should know about our office…
- Our team members will have the recommended Personal Protective Equipment needed to provide you the best and safest service possible
- Air purifiers have been added to each room
- Sneeze shields have been installed at the front desk
- All surfaces and carpets have been disinfected and sanitized
- New office protocols have been created to protect you, our team, and most importantly all of our families
We understand that many of our patients have been inconvenienced due to the current situation and we will be making every effort possible to accommodate you when rescheduling your appointment.
If you would like to reschedule or schedule your appointment, please give us a call at (614) 379-6156.
We look forward to seeing all of our patients and are eager to embrace this new normal. As always, continue to “Wash Them Hands” and keep smiling!