We Are Open!
We have made a couple of new changes within our office for the health and safety of our patients and our team! With these new effective protocols, appointments will look and feel a little different.
Your Next Appointment:
Per the CDC patients will be required to wear face masks while in a dental office.
- Our Front Office team members will continue to wear face masks per the CDC regulations.
- All team members will continue to wear N95 masks in the clinical area of the office.
- Our reception area will be open for patients with scheduled appointments.
- We will continue to ask all of our patients how they are feeling when arriving for an appointment.
- No prescreening questions will be required, however, we ask if you are not feeling well to please let our team members know and we will be more than happy to reschedule your appointment.
- We will continue to have patients pre-rinse before their procedure.
- We will continue to have patients use hand sanitizer before we escort them to the front after their appointment.
Available To You:
- We will have a hand sanitizing station in the reception area available to you upon arrival.
- If you do not have a mask, we will provide you one.
The safety of our patients and team members has always been one of our top priorities which is why we have always taken great care with our infection control. Our new protocols will take effect starting June 2nd, 2021.
If you have any questions regarding your next appointment, please give our team a call at (614) 379-6156.
We look forward to seeing all of our patients and are eager to embrace this new normal.
As always, continue to “Wash Them Hands” and keep smiling!